- How does a flourmill work?
- What is air conditioner and how does it work?
- List local technology used in Nepal and explain any one.
- What is modern technology, explain about multimedia.
- What is meant by ‘Chulo’? Write down the three differences between improved ‘Chulo’ and traditional ‘Chulo’.
- Write down the five rules and regulations made by government of Nepal for the utilization of information technology?
- Clarify the similarities and differences between plough and tractor.
- What do you mean by alternative energy and explain the solar energy.
- Write the advantages of improved chulo.
- On which technology belongs a photocopiers? What and how does it function (works)?
- Give the introduction of ‘Panni Ghatta’ and write about its operating system.
- What is refrigeration technology and its types?
- Mention any five advantages of using multimedia in the classroom.
- Give the introduction of improved stove and mention its benefits.
- Write the methods of collection of rain water.
- Write any five codes of conduct of using internet.
- What do you mean by local technology? Write the names of any four local technology used in your locality. Brief them shortly.
- What are the differences between water mill and flour mill?
- What are the importance of local technology for human life?
- Explain about the use of internet.
Note: sent the above project work at the end of 25th Chaitra 2073 on following address:
[email protected] / [email protected]/ [email protected]
Also write your symbol number with name in cover page